- Orange to invest in Dailymotion and seek strategic partner 22 May 2013 | 10:44 am
- Microsoft takes on living room with new Xbox 22 May 2013 | 10:41 am
- Viacom reveals audience’s social media habits 22 May 2013 | 10:40 am
- Universal Channel to go live in Germany 22 May 2013 | 10:37 am
- HBO inks exclusive five-year Russian output deal 22 May 2013 | 10:35 am
The 8th Annual Digital TV Summit returned to Londonon the 4-5th December 2012.
The event covered all aspects of the TV industry in the EMEA region, with a renewed focus on the operators’ perspective. As well as discussing how cable, satellite, IPTV and DTT operators can grow their businesses in mature markets, the event highlighted the new players such as online and mobile players. Furthermore, the event assessed the impact of newer phenomena such as social television and connected TV sets.
We once again delivered high-quality speakers, topical debate and unrivalled networking opportunities. As with previous years, the Digital TV Summit brought together the European leaders and innovators in this fast growth sector to discuss the main opportunities – both geographic and by technology. A fully revised agenda focused particularly on the hottest industry topics.
These include: social television, connected TV, geographic expansion, new content delivery/distribution platforms, OTT video, content exclusivity, emerging markets and multiscreen.
Digital TV Summit is the only industry forum that provides you with an insight into the future of the entire ecosystem while at the same time hearing the key industry decisions directly from the people who make them.