- UPC expands Discovery offering 5 December 2013 | 5:10 pm
- Viacom appoints Red Bull Media exec 5 December 2013 | 5:09 pm
- Wuaki.tv partners with LG on smart TV streaming 5 December 2013 | 5:07 pm
- Netflix looking at possible French launch 5 December 2013 | 11:41 am
- Sky to beat BBC to 4K, predicts BBC executive 5 December 2013 | 11:38 am
I am founder and CEO of Genius Digital, a company that makes sense of data for the TV industry.
I previously ran TV Genius, a software business dedicated to the TV industry. Having built the company with clients including Freeview, SES, and ITV, I sold it to Red Bee Media in August 2011 and successfully completed the integration of the business over the following twelve months.
Before that, I was a Vice President of Key Service Introduction at T-Mobile with responsibility across Europe, and before that established a £4m p.a. content management business for Parity Solutions.
I have an MA in Physics from Oxford University and live in the UK with my wife, four children, six guitars and a double bass.
My book Mobile Strategies was published in 2006, just before the iPhone completely changed the industry. You can't win them all.